At Growlonix, we follow a strict policy of providing a free and fair market to all of our users and any attempt made to interfere with the market operation will be dealt with harsh measures like account suspension or termination.
- Churning: User placing both buy and sell orders nearly at the same price to increase the price by attracting more traders.
- Pump and dump: A large scale buying of cheap coins by large position holders and then creating an artificial buzz around the specified coin to attract unsophisticated investors to drive the coin price and volume to higher points and then dumping back all the coins taking back all the duped investors money
- Ramping: Artificially raising the price and to give the impression of voluminous trading, in order to make a quick profit.
- Wash trade: Selling and repurchasing the same coin to generate activity and increasing the price.
- Quote stuffing: This involves quickly entering and withdrawing large quantities of orders in an attempt to flood the market, thereby gaining an advantage over slower market participants. Generally, done by using high frequency trading programs through high frequency trading is itself not illegal and thus any action would be taken in light of the nature and pattern of the transactions.