2021 was the year of cryptocurrency! It was the big year when there were more searches on how to buy the most profitable cryptocurrencies or how to buy Bitcoin than searches for how to invest in stock markets. This was the year when NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) started making headlines. It was also a great year when several countries started working towards making crypto regulations.
2021 was a huge year for crypto investments and breakthroughs, and this momentum is expected to continue through 2022.
Isn’t it super thrilling?
The acceptance of crypto assets across the world is in its early stages and this will continue to grow in the coming years too. Bitcoin (BTC) has been the highest performing crypto asset by the end of the year 2021 and even after huge volatility, BTC has been adopted by nations, tech and financial institutes, and other companies as the legitimate mode of transactions. The growing popularity of cryptocurrencies in the year 2021 allowed the crypto world to reach record-breaking values. It has not only been proved profitable for the crypto traders but also hyped the value of cryptocurrencies in the global market.
Let’s have a look at the top unforgettable moments that took place in the year 2021:
Decentralized Financial or DeFi projects will be the most popular and biggest trends in the crypto world in the year 2022. According to experts, DeFi will be one of the key drivers for the accelerated adoption of digital assets. Apart from this, with the growth of Ethereum, DeFi will also boom.
NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens)
NFTs are the digital assets representing some products in the real as well as the digital world. This is the current trend in 2021 which is quite useful for people who wish to trade cryptocurrencies so as to avoid the complex onboarding process of the centralized platform to trade them. The year 2021 has seen huge adoption of NFTs.
Bitcoin crossed the record-breaking mark of US $68,000
This year, Bitcoin investors have seen a spike in Bitcoin prices since October. In the first week of November 2021, the crypto market broke all the previous records and Bitcoin crossed the US $68,000 mark. It has taken the market capitalization of the global crypto market up to the US $3 trillion. The world’s largest cryptocurrency Bitcoin has proved its growth potential to critics and investors. All this has shown a glimpse of the future.
10,000 BTC ATMs installed globally in 2021
In the year 2021, Bitcoin ATMs were installed. The number of ATMs supporting cryptocurrencies is on the rise and the accelerated ATM installations for Bitcoin in 2021 have highlighted the growing adoption of cryptocurrencies worldwide.
Bitcoin becomes the 13th largest currency in the world
After the launch of Bitcoin ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), the cryptocurrency has broken all its records. The hiking price of Bitcoin has mirrored in all other cryptocurrencies like ShibaInu, Solana, and Ether. Bitcoin has overtaken the Swiss Franc to become the 13th largest currency globally. And, now the BTC supporters believe that it will surely overtake the remaining 12 currencies in the world to become the largest cryptocurrency sooner.
EI Salvador recognizes Bitcoin
A small coastal country in Central America, EI Salvador became the first in the world to make BTC legal. In September 2021, the country has legalized Bitcoin payments and transactions, and uses it as a currency. The leaders in the country have suggested that the legalization of BTC would spur investment in the country and would be a great help for those who do not have access to the traditional financial services.
Blockchain transaction usage and smart contract adoption explode, reaching out $3.5T in volume on ETH
The ETH network is used worldwide for a variety of applications i.e. from NFT ownership to the smart contracts. The year 2021 has seen a massive growth in the Ethereum (ETH) network transactions on the adoption of NFTs. Moving forward, it is anticipated that smart contract networks like Solana and ETH will continue to grow in transaction size and value.
Table of Contents
The best crypto trading tools 2021
The one deciding factor which is separating the winners from the losers is the kind of crypto trading tools they use to make profitable trades. Apart from this, experimenting with different tools that fit your needs is something that will change the way for the betterment of trades. Here are the best tools that you must use in the year 2022, which will transform the way you interact in the crypto sphere:
- Best exchanges – The first step to profiting big is choosing the best and most reliable exchanges to trade with. They are the entry point to the crypto world. Liquidity, security, and fees are the key factors which allow traders to differentiate between a useful and useless exchange. And, the best exchanges which are recommended by the experts and are supported by the top crypto trading terminals are Coinbase Pro, Binance, BitMEX, etc.
- Trading platform – These are the best crypto trading tools for bringing your trading to the next and profitable level. Instead of having multiple windows open to trade across different exchanges, the crypto trading platform like Growlonix allows traders to trade on multiple exchanges from a single platform. This is one of the most popular trading platforms in 2021 that supports multiple exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, BitMEX, etc. with added security and privacy.
- Trading bots – These are the pieces of software supporting automated trading on your behalf. The crypto trading bots allow the traders to set certain parameters, defining when the bot should place a trade on your behalf. These bots execute the trades automatically on your behalf based on the strategy you create. Signal trading bots, BitMEX trading bot, Bitcoin trading bot, and copy trading bots are the most popular bots used by the traders in 2021 that places trades on your behalf.
- Signal trading – Whether you are a new trader or an expert, your ultimate objective is to maximize your returns. Crypto signals offered by the popular exchange platforms offer a worthwhile opportunity to new and experienced traders to make the most of the crypto market’s volatility. These signals refer to a set of instructions that guide traders to place successful trades. These signals are based on a number of factors including technical analysis, latest news, market sentiments, and more. Trading signals do not provide any recommendations to buy or sell assets, rather these give instructions which you can copy and execute.
- Portfolio rebalancing – The sophisticated traders take advantage of portfolio rebalancing as it maintains profit generation and mitigates risks. Additionally, it will automatically buy or sell crypto assets in your assets based on your portfolio.
- Advanced order types – Professional traders use advanced order types to control their buying and selling process. This ensures that they will get what they order, regardless of the current market conditions. Most trading platforms offer two types of orders i.e. market orders and limit orders. But on the other side, the best cryptocurrency exchange platforms offer advanced order types like Trailing Stop Sell, stop sell orders, etc. enabling sophisticated trading strategies. The best crypto trading terminal like Growlonix ensures a smooth trading experience while making use of these orders.
Best crypto exchanges of 2021
If you are also looking to buy or sell cryptocurrencies, you’ll need an exchange platform. The crypto trading platform like Growlonix allows its traders to trade smartly, and gives the best tools to buy or sell crypto coins like Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, etc. The trading platforms make it easy for the traders to buy or sell cryptocurrencies with strong security features and with very low fees.
After much research, we have compiled the list of the 5 best crypto exchange platforms which you can even use as a beginner:
With its central station in Hong Kong, crypto.com has risen as one of the foremost and well-known crypto exchange platforms. There are more than 200 cryptocurrencies which you can select from this platform. NFTs can be obtained using a cryptocurrency wallet or credit cards.
This is one of the most popular decentralized exchanges that offer more than 150 cryptocurrencies for exchange purposes. It also provides Bitcoin wallet. Additionally, this platform is made for people who like to invest in lesser coins. The platform offers mobile access to Android and iOS. Lots of tools and resources are offered for trading online.
The crypto trading platforms may face many challenges especially the security issues, but this trading platform really works hard to stay one step ahead of these issues. This is the second-largest exchange which is primarily known for its long list of supported cryptocurrencies. The platform is beginner-friendly, and there are no charges for withdrawals.
With over 20 million users across the world, this is another popular crypto trading platform in the world for a number of features. The platform is very easy to operate and well-secured. Apart from this, the platform is popular for copy trading, allowing crypto traders to copy the trades of expert traders.
This is one of the most popular crypto trading terminal in 2021 that allows traders to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using a wide variety of advanced tools and strategies. It supports more than 7+ exchanges like Binance, BitMEX, Coinbase, and more. The platform supports automated trading, and allows traders to trade smartly using advanced order types and tools like Take Profit, Stop Loss, OSO, OCO order, etc. Security is paramount here on this platform.
Top cryptocurrency investments in 2021
Let’s jump directly to the answer! The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2021 are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Binance, XRP, and Solana. These are not just cryptocurrencies but they’re the native assets to some of the promising projects in the crypto world. Let’s have a look at these most promising cryptocurrencies to invest in the future:
- Bitcoin – The king of all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, is the first and most popular cryptocurrency in the market. This is among the most highly traded cryptocurrencies, assuring great liquidity to the investors.
- Ethereum – Since its introduction in 2015, ETH has seen massive gains in the cryptocurrency trading market. Currently, only behind Bitcoin in regard to market capitalization, Ethereum (ETH) has become the most widely discussed cryptocurrency in the world. The cryptocurrency is available on the most popular trading platforms. Also, most NFTs are built using Ethereum’s network.
- Binance Coin – This is one of the few cryptocurrencies to reach its peak after the year 2017. It is one among the top cryptocurrencies to invest in the future. This coin has proven to be one of the most stable investment options.
- Cardano (ADA) – This network may have a smaller footprint which is appealing to investors for many reasons. Transactions are much faster and cheaper here. Apart from this, the cryptocurrency claims to be more secure and adaptable.
- Solana – This cryptocurrency has taken the whole world by storm, starting 2021 with a 0.01% of market share. The main competitor of Solana is ETH with a market capitalization of $68.63 billion. Currently, this cryptocurrency is ranking at 5th position, and is one of the best investment options for the future.
So, cryptocurrencies are here to stay for long. The question is which is the best place to invest your money in the market? And, Growlonix is one of the best crypto trading terminals that allow you to trade smartly and make successful trades today!